Effective, Safe & Humane Skunk Removal Burlington
Request Your Same-Day
Your health and safety are our highest
priority during this time.
Trying to get rid of skunks yourself can prove to be a frustrating, time-consuming, and costly challenge. That’s because these little striped creatures are tenacious and relentless in their pursuit to get into your home to either have their babies or simply search for a warm and private space. Skunks can get into anything and live under a foundation, shed, patio, or deck.
Skunks are infamous for the foul odour they emit when mating as well as when injured or frightened. The odour can remain in vents, on pets or your clothes for months. Aside from producing a nasty smell, they can cause significant damage to your landscape and your home, so let’s work together to get rid of skunks on your property for good. Here at Wild Side, we provide humane skunk control services so the skunk is never harmed.
Keep reading to learn more about our skunk removal Burlington services.
Why Choose Our Skunk Removal Services?
- Skunks can carry parasites and diseases, so it’s best to let professionals handle your skunk removal needs
- Our wildlife removal strategies are safe, reliable, and humane
- We’re experienced wildlife control experts who know how to handle a wide range of animals safely and efficiently
- We offer long-term solutions for skunk problems so you never have to worry about them returning to your house again
- Our control services don’t just stop there. We provide efficient cleanup and repair services after we’ve utilized one-way doors and other skunk control methods
Despite the fact that skunks aren’t aggressive, professional skunk removal is recommended in order to keep you, your family and your pets safe should the skunk have rabies. Rabies can easily be transmitted through saliva should the skunk not be handled properly.